l Link to Us
l Contact Us
1. Two baseball teams played a game. One team won but no man touched base. How could that be?
2. What game can be dangerous to your mental health?
3. Why is a tennis game so loud?
4. What's the difference between a dog and a basketball player?
5. What do you get if your sheep studies karate?
6. How can you make a slow horse fast?
7. What kind of skates wear out quickly?
8. Why was Cinderella such a bad basketball player?
9. Why did Tarzan spend so much time on the golf course?
10. Why did the baseball batter go crazy?
11. What is the best advice to give a young baseball player?
12. Who are the happiest people at the football game?
13. Why is someone who borrows money but does not pay it all back like a football player?
14. Why was Cinderella thrown off the team?
15. What are the best kind of stockings for baseball players to wear?
16. Why did the elephant who was a football fan start a stampede?
17. Why shouldn't you tell a joke while you are ice skating?
18. Why was the mummy sent into the game as a pinch hitter?
19. Why did the golfer have an extra pair of pants?
20. What kind of dog hangs around bowling alleys?
21. What kind of team cries when it loses?
22. Why are lollipops like racehorses?
23. Why is a scrambled egg like a losing ball team?
24. When can you jump over three men without getting up?
25. Why do you run faster when you have a cold?
Go to page 2 of Sports Riddles
Tell a Friend to Visit
Free Tell-a-Friend by Bravenet.com
Keep having fun at Just Riddles and
Riddles * Games *
Daily Puzzle & Games * Illusions * Downloads * Picture Puzzles * Quizzes * Free Stuff * Comic Fun
Number Equations * Math Puzzlers * Mystery Corner * Kids Pages * Webmasters * Word Play *
Trivia * Great Links
Logic Questions *
Wacky Words *
Cats * Challenge Puzzle *
Hidden Faces *
Bible Names Puzzle
Brain Busters *
Vocal Puzzles *
Magic Tricks *
Message Board *
Sign/View Our Guest Book *
©1999-2012 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved