Free Stuff -- Link to Us
1. Two baseball teams played a game. One team won but no man touched base. How could that be?
They were all girl teams.
2. What game can be dangerous to your mental health?
Marbles, you don't want to lose them.
3. Why is a tennis game so loud?
Because the players raise a racquet.
4. What's the difference between a dog and a basketball player?
One drools, the other dribbles.
5. What do you get if your sheep studies karate?
A lamb chop.
6. How can you make a slow horse fast?
Don't give him any food.
7. What kind of skates wear out quickly?
Cheapskates (cheap skates).
8. Why was Cinderella such a bad basketball player?
Her coach was a pumpkin.
9. Why did Tarzan spend so much time on the golf course?
He was perfecting his swing.
10. Why did the baseball batter go crazy?
The pitcher kept throwing screwballs.
11. What is the best advice to give a young baseball player?
If you don't succeed at first, try second base.
12. Who are the happiest people at the football game?
The cheer leaders.
13. Why is someone who borrows money but does not pay it all back like a football player?
Because sometimes he gives you a quarter back and sometimes a half back.
14. Why was Cinderella thrown off the team?
She ran away from the ball.
15. What are the best kind of stockings for baseball players to wear?
Stockings with runs in them.
Go to page 2 of Sports Riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2015 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved