Free Stuff -- Link to Us
1. What is the difference between a composer and a letter carrier?
One writes notes and the other delivers them.
2. What kind of a band doesn't play music?
A rubber band.
3. If a band plays music in a thunderstorm, who is most likely to get hit by lightning?
4. Why do we say "amen" and not "awomen?"
Because we sing "hymns", not "hers."
5. Why did the orchestra have bad manners?
Because it didn't know how to conduct itself.
6. What do you call someone who hates operas?
An operator (opera hater).
7. What famous dance music did Charles Dickens write?
8. What kind of phone makes music?
9. What musical instrument from Spain helps you fish?
A cast-a-net (castanet).
10. Why did the kid put his head on the piano?
Because he wanted to play by ear.
11. What musical instrument doesn't tell the truth?
A lyre (liar).
12. Why doesn't the piano work?
Because it only knows how to play.
13. What kind of music does a ghost play?
14. Why are pianos so noble?
Many are upright and the rest are grand.
15. Why are jazz musicians so sweet?
Because they play in jam sessions.
Go to the Music Riddles Page 2
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2015 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved