l Link to Us
l Contact Us
1. What is the difference between a composer and a letter carrier?
2. What kind of a band doesn't play music?
3. If a band plays music in a thunderstorm, who is most likely to get hit by lightning?
4. Why do we say "amen" and not "awomen?"
5. Why did the orchestra have bad manners?
6. What do you call someone who hates operas?
7. What famous dance music did Charles Dickens write?
8. What kind of phone makes music?
9. What musical instrument from Spain helps you fish?
10. Why did the kid put his head on the piano?
11. What musical instrument doesn't tell the truth?
12. Why doesn't the piano work?
13. What kind of music does a ghost play?
14. Why are pianos so noble?
15. Why are jazz musicians so sweet?
16. Why couldn't anyone find the famous composer?
17. What musical instrument does a skeleton play?
18. What large instrument do you carry in your ears?
19. How do you get out of a locked room if it has a piano in it?
20. Why did the mother put her baby on the phonograph?
21. Why is a violin like an automobile?
22. What would you get if you crossed a stereo with a refrigerator?
23. What has eight feet and can sing?
24. What dance did the Pilgrims do?
25. What dance do hippies hate?
Try Our Music Equations
Go back to the riddles page
Tell a Friend to Visit
Free Tell-a-Friend by Bravenet.com
Keep having fun at Just Riddles and
Riddles * Games *
Daily Puzzle & Games * Illusions * Downloads * Picture Puzzles * Quizzes * Free Stuff * Comic Fun
Number Equations * Math Puzzlers * Mystery Corner * Kids Pages * Webmasters * Word Play *
Trivia * Great Links
Logic Questions *
Wacky Words *
Cats * Challenge Puzzle *
Hidden Faces *
Bible Names Puzzle
Brain Busters *
Vocal Puzzles *
Magic Tricks *
Message Board *
Sign/View Our Guest Book *
©1999-2012 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved