4th of July RIDDLES
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
What would you get if you crossed a patriot with a small
Why did the British cross the Atlantic?
To get to the other tide.
What was General Washington's favorite tree?
4. What did King George think of the American colonists?
He thought they were revolting.
5. What did one flag say to the other flag?
Nothing, it just waved.
6. How many E's are in the 4th of July?
"indEpEndEncE day" so there are 4.
7. Did you hear the one about the Liberty Bell?
It really cracked me up.
8. Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?
On the bottom.
9. What kind of tea did the American colonists thirst for?
10. What's red, white, and black and blue?
Uncle Sam falling down the steps.
11. Which march would you play at a 4th of July jungle parade?
Tarzan Stripes Forever.
12. Do they have a 4th of July in England?
Yes! They may not celebrate it like us, but they have a July 4th.
13. What quacks, has webbed feet, and betrays his country?
14. Why did Paul Revere ride his horse from Boston to Lexington?
Because it was too far to walk and the horse was too heavy to carry.
15. Why were the early American settlers like ants?
Because they lived in colonies.
Go to page 2 of Fourth of July Riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2017 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved